Welcome to another issue of my newsletter. As promised, I am sending this to subscribers to keep them informed of what is happening on the website.
Thank you for subscribing to my newsletter. I am honored that you have expressed an interest in staying abreast of website content, and are interested in my insights regarding frugality, living debt free, and being more self-sufficient.
I'm happy to announce that recently I have added 5 pages as follows:
1) I have uploaded pictures and a detailed discussion about chicken eggs - how to get fresh eggs for yourself, even if you live in the city. If you're thinking about raising your own eggs, this is a good page to review.
Take me to Chicken Eggs
2) A page about chicken eggs wouldn't be complete without a page about raising chickens. I don't have the pictures in just yet, but it is an informative page nevertheless. I promise to put in some good pictures to show what I'm talking about.
Take me to Raising Chickens
3) My winter gardening experiment is going well. We use a row cover to help keep vegetables in the greenhouse alive without adding any heat. This reminded me of the Cold Frame page I wanted to build, so I did.
Whether you're interested in starting seeds or growing plants in a harsh environment, this page will be of interest to you. Cold frames don't replace a greenhouse, but they can be a very cheap alternative.
Take me to Building a Cold Frame
4) Just when I thought I had the site scoped out, along comes another idea of providing encouragement to the do it yourselfers out there. So, I have expanded my navigation bar to include a page dedicated to those who want to fix things and build things themselves. The page is just a place holder for now, but it will give you an idea of what I am going to cover.
Take me to Do It Yourself
5) Sometimes, we all need a little encouragement to be more frugal and more creative with our financial resources. If you would like to show off your frugal accomplishments as a way of encouraging others, I have created just the place for you - Frugal Friends.
Another expansion of scope for the site, I hope to attract many people that want to create a profile for others to see. So, if you think you have something to show the world, take a look at this page to find out what it's all about.
There are no profiles listed just yet, so you have an opportunity to be the first. Perhaps the first profile will be my own. I don't mind going first.
Take me to Frugal Lifestyle
If you are receiving this in text format, the links to the new pages might not be complete. You'll have to copy and paste the link into your browser in order for it to take you to the correct page. Please use the Contact Form on the website to let me know you're having trouble, and I'll send you the links directly via e-mail.
Also, some of these newsletters "bounce", and I have no idea of which ones don't get through. So, if you aren't receiving the newsletter regularly, please take a look at the back issues available through the link below.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a great new year. Hang onto your frugal hats because it promises to be a roller coaster ride.
Thanks again for subscribing, and good fortune to you.