Welcome to another issue of my newsletter. As promised, I am sending this to subscribers to keep them informed of what is happening on the website.
Thank you for subscribing to my newsletter. I am honored that you have expressed an interest in staying abreast of website content, and are interested in my insights regarding frugality, living debt free, and being more self-sufficient.
I'm pleased to announce that I recently added or updated 10 pages as designated by the numbers that follow:
1) A new navigation bar page called Search, and it does just that. The site is getting so large, about 130 pages, that I put in a feature that allows you to search Frugal Living Freedom and my two other sites:
- Sensible Small Business Ideas
- Libertarian Logic
2) I finally put a bunch of photos to illustrate more about raising chickens, so you can read and see what it's all about. I also enhanced this section to provide an overview of caring for chicks.
3, 4 and 5) The Do it Yourself nav bar page now has two pages of details. One on common hand tools, one on used construction equipment. There is also a practical example of how my dump truck helped a neighbor save a lot of effort one day. It's nice to be able to help those in our voluntary village our here on the prairie. I'll be adding much more to the Do it Yourself section, but this gets us off to a better start than we had a while back.
6) I've had some interest from others in posting a profile as a Frugal Friend, one of the nav bar pages. I like the idea, so I led the way by posting the profile of Clair Schwan, a name that sounds familiar to me. The profile shows a suggested format for others to follow, but I'm open to other ideas. It also shows me sporting two sets of Billy Bob teeth and some funky safety glasses.
Please step up to the plate and let's get your profile added so we can show others, encourage others and learn from others.
I got an Email not too long ago from a woman who was so pleased to find the site and so very encouraged to know that her life of frugality was right on course. She was having some doubts, and my articles helped convince her that she was A-okay. I'm so glad.
If you want to help encourage others in a small way, contact me and let's get busy putting together a profile. You don't have to wear Billy Bob teeth or safety glasses, I promise.
7) Today I just finished a page about how to make a cold frame, complete with pictures and instructions. If you're interested in getting seedlings off to a good start, this is a nice way to make that happen.
8, 9 and 10) I thought the Managing Money nav bar page was lacking sufficient detailed pages, so I created some that I think are timely. Here are pages that discuss:
I'm all in favor of making more and saving more, so I trust these three pages will help shed some light on opportuntities that you might be able to take advantage of.
If you are receiving this in text format, the links to the new pages might not be complete. You'll have to copy and paste the link into your browser in order for it to take you to the correct page. Please use the Contact Form on the website to let me know you're having trouble, and I'll send you the links directly via e-mail.
Also, some of these newsletters "bounce", and I have no idea of which ones don't get through. So, if you aren't receiving the newsletter regularly, please take a look at the back issues available through the link below.
I wish you all the best,