Your Frugal Lifestyle - share it!
If you live a frugal lifestyle, then join us here to show off what you know, how you live, and what works for you. Even if you only have a few tricks in your bag, sharing your frugal living tips and tricks with others will be helpful and encouraging.
Whether you're a frugal family or a "lone ranger" that leads a frugal life, I encourage you to share your world with others interested in becoming more proficient at frugal living.
This is the place to become familiar with frugal friends across the globe and learn what they do and how they do it.
Whether you want to share money saving tips, ways of earning extra income, or you just want to show off your success, this is the place you can do it.
Click on the links below to view frugal lifestyle profiles.
How it Works
For those interested in posting a profile, here is how it works:
- Contact me using the site contact form.
- I'll give you an address where you can send a story and pictures.
- Editing will be done at this end.
- You pick your own "handle" for the name of the page.
- Identify your location by city, state, country, region, or whatever you feel comfortable with.
- You get to view a private version of your frugal lifestyle profile and comment on it before it's launched.
- After you give me a thumbs up, I'll wire it up and launch it for others to see.
It's a simple process with common sense guidance and rules. Here is what you should do:
- Tell an interesting and tasteful story about you and your frugal life.
- Make certain that other people shown in photos or referred to in your discussion have agreed to be "showcased" on this site.
- Share the page address with others.
Here is what I do:
- Edit, format and final approve everything.
- At your request, modify, suspend or delete your profile.
- Retain ownership of the page and update if and when appropriate.
Here is what you can't do:
- Include personal information such as e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and physical addresses.
- Submit material from others or copyrighted material unless you own the copyright.
- Promote your business interests. (Do that here with your very own Home Biz Profile or Small Biz Profile).
Note: Information you send to me to be posted is done so at your risk, not mine. Be cautious about what and how much you reveal.
That's about it. So, if you want to shine like the frugal living lifestyle star that you are, this is one way to do it. Have fun, and jump into the conversation with your own profile on Frugal Living Freedom.
Done with Frugal Lifestyle, take me Home